jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

Dressing pain punish bdsm

periodico anuncio bdsm
People requested in pic bdsm greater numbers dressing videos so here you can watch get transformed into FK's Pleasure Toy!

I rouse hardcore bdsm by lubing myself up and slipping into a latex catsuit. I journey this sound a lot easier than it is. I like my latex to have existence as tight pinza bdsm as possible and wrinkle free, so FK must abet me get my curvy frame into the extra small suit. A corset is cinched around my waist and I slide into a couple of sexy red sparkly platforms heels that would make Dorthy dampness :)

While I may be visually pleasing, FK wanted me to subsist a little more functional. So he pushes a ball gag betwixt my lips and zipped a mouthless latex hood over that.

File Size: 454 MB
Resolution latex bdsm: 1280 x 720
Length: 00:17:53
Format: WMV
Studio: FetishIitsch


periodico anuncio bdsm

File greatness: 454.6 MB

periodico anuncio bdsm