sábado, 20 de agosto de 2011

DUNGEONCORP Aug 14, 2011 - Darby Oriley collar bdsm latex

comic bdsm gratis
I remember comic spanking bdsm at last meeting Darby at the old Bondcon event that used to have ~ing in Las Vegas...she was the tops...as hot as they advance and very ok with tight bondage...her body and beautiful look were one in a million but her love for strict bonds made her one in a hundred million...I shot her ~ persons times until she retired from modelling...and Im happy to assert that I still book her as a make up artist...she is ~-house totally beautiful...a rare, red headed gem...Since she was from LA and I was up in the Bay superficies, she drove up and we decided to shoot a double...basically, two shoots in one day...and what a great day it was...keeping her in some form of bondage for almost 6 hours...we got from one side a couple outfits, including a black body suit and a bdsm play pen calamitous business suit before I strip eros bdsm herr down to conocer ama bdsm be suspended...I take her up to my room and cuff her into a spreader...then I clamp that excellent pussy...it's not often that Darby did such explicit act...enjoy these special moments...

File Size: 418 MB
Resolution: 640 x 480
Length: 00:51:20
Format: MP4
Pics: included
Studio: Dungeoncorp


comic bdsm gratis

File largeness: 418.8 MB

comic bdsm gratis